Coping with Stress as a New Graduate
Kym Ali is a Registered Nurse who's practice is embedded in ensuring the wellness of nursing personnel. She brings her experience of consulting health care authorities and facilities on increasing health team wellbeing to this CONNECT session.
In this session, we will speak with Kym on a variety of topics related to:
- Stress, including the physiological affects of acute and chronic stress on the body.
- Planning: Balancing SMART goals, expecations (friends, family, work, barriers, commitments, sacrifices, and adapting new behaviours.
- Time Managements: What is in your project management toolbox? How are you best utilizing calendars, personal time blocks, studying, and your work schedule?
- Mental Wellness: What's your approach and what are your strategies?
- Physical Wellness: How are you committing to yourself?
For this and more, make sure you register for this event! CONNECT is about robust discussion - we want YOU involved! As always, this event is FREE and open to newly graduated nurses and nursing students.
Click here to register through Eventbrite!